1 May 2014

Hello World!

So I finally decided to start my own blog. Oh boy...

I guess I should start out by introducing myself. My name is Josia Roncancio. That's quite a mouthful though, so on the internet I usually go by the name of Waterman7. 
I have been making small games as a hobby for some time now, and about half a year ago started studying game design at a university in Berlin. That should be enough for now, I will probably go into more detail about myself and what I do at some later point.

In this blog, I will share some of my thoughts regarding games I work on, games I play, game design in general, and anything even remotely related. Let's hope this actually works out as intended.

If you haven't already, go check out some of my games over at http://w7games.bplaced.net/.

Cheers,
Waterman7

No comments:

Post a Comment